Pickled Willy’s Halibut Ceviche
Makes 4 servings
- 1 Jar Pickled Willys Halibut
- ½ cup chopped Cilantro
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper chopped
- ½ cup chopped Jicama
- ½ cup chopped Cucumber
- In a medium size bowl combine complete jar of Pickled Willy’s Halibut, cilantro, red bell pepper, Jicama, and cucumber.
- Place in refrigerator, wait 30 minutes or until cold before serving.
Pickled Willy's Sable Dip
- One 8oz Greek Pineapple Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon low salt soy sauce
- 1/2 pound package of Smoked Sable Fillets thawed
- Mix everything in a bowl
- Serve with crackers, vegetables, cranberries, walnuts or anything else you'd like to try.
Pickled Willy's has a new take on a Bloody Mary. We call it a Crabby Mary. These nice big King Crab Tails combined with some vegtables for a nice cocktail. These are pictured with a Box Crab but the tails are King Crab Tails.
Smoked Sable, or Smoked Sockeye, Wrap
- Romaine Lettuce
- Mayonnaise (or any substitute)
- Olive Oil
- Smoked Sable or Smoked Sockeye
- Mix Smoked Sable, or Sockeye, in a bowl with a little olive oil and mayonnasie.
- Slice up the tomato, onion, and avocado.
- Put a leaf or two of romaine lettuce in the wrap followed by mixed up fish and on top add a couple slices of tomato, onion, and avocado.
- Roll it or fold it up and enjoy!
- Tamarind Base
- Fish Sauce
- Boil water and put the tomato, onion, and ginger base.
- Then add the tamarind base and fish sauce to taste.
- Lastly add the fish for a few minutes.
Copyright © 2015. Pickled Willys Seafood. All Rights Reserved. Web Hosting and Design by InMotion Hosting.